- “I promise to wake you up with a smile on your face.
- I promise to help you in the transition from a Lazy Sunday to a Working Monday.
- I will never let a frown persist on your angelic face.
- When you have a rough day at work, I will be waiting for you at home to transform that mood. And I promise you I will.
- I will be your silent companion and watch that pretty face light up with joy as you read your favorite book, or enjoy the rains.
- When you’re going through that time of the month, and the ugly face of PMS sears a hole in your happiness, I will be your punching bag without uttering a word.
- When some idiot causes tears to well up in those brown eyes, I promise to be the shoulder for you to cry on and to jointly hate on that person until the end of time.
- I promise to sit with you and binge watch all the seasons of your favorite show, without any commentary or ridiculing.
- When your mood is down and you need a boost, I promise to be the reason behind you dancing on your feet within minutes.
- When you find yourself standing against the world, standing up for what you believe in; I promise to be there holding your hand and standing by your side.
- When you have to pull an all-nighter for work, or the baby keeps you up, I promise to stay up with you and entertain you when you need it the most.
Finally, I take you, to be my soulmate, to have and to hold, from this day forward; for better, for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, till death do us apart.”
After listening to these exemplary Vows, my world seems to be full of Unicorns, rainbows and glitter. The only words I can find are, Thank God for the existence of the Goat Herder Kaldi for discovering you. As I say this, my steamy and dreamy, currently personified Cup of Coffee, blushed a beautiful shade of brown, which only made me fall in love with Him all over again.
Also, I had made this graph a while ago, it seemed apt to share it along with this post.
If you have any trivia or fun stuff you want to share about Coffee, I’m all ears! Do leave a comment below. (Does this mean my next blog post is going to be based on Coffee Trivia? Maybe. Maybe not.)